1) My hair cut was a hit in my college. Although some guys weren't happy because they prefer long hair. Like I cared what those pigs thought. Anyway, for the first time, my hair cut got rave reviews. Long live the lady who cut it.
2) My sis is doing well. Happy happy. Am sure she must have found some hot firanga in her class.
3) I have not still got my midsem results. Hence, I'm still alive and kicking.
4) I watched Rock on!! It's super awesome. Although, many pigs (yes, boys) did not like it. Apparently, it's a 'mix' of Dil Chahta Hai and Jhankaar Beats. My review:- Farhan Akhtar is the hottest thing walking on earth right now. He should be jailed for being so intoxicatingly seductive. Why why why? Why didn't I work as Bani in Kasam Se? I would have got a role opposite him in Rock on!!(I love those 2 exclamation marks!!) then. He would have given me that loving, checking out look. I wonder how many retakes must have been taken......I will refrain from elaborating since my mom reads my blog too. She's sick and tired of her son-in-law's position changing every now and then. I don't blame her. It's hard to keep track myself. Oh yes, Arjun Rampal's super cool too. So are Luke and Purab.
5) Ronaldo is staying back with Manchester United. But I'm not happy. I hate hypocrites.
6) I'm drinking 2 cups of coffee. Complexion seems decent.
7) I haven't lost any more weight after exams. Yay!!!
8) People of my college have started admitting they read my blog !! They claim it's really nice!! Yay!! Sweet of the pigs to compliment me even though I call them pigs..... For the first time, I've done something good for my college. See, there's more to me, even though I can't get a magical c.g.pa and I don't manage to answer in class (How does the faculty manage to ask me a question when I'm day dreaming? I mean, what timing....) and I suck at law.
9) Virat Kohli played well. Yay!! He's so cute. And India won the series (finally). Jai Dhoni...
That's it for now.