1) Be early to class. (I’ve been late only 2-3 times in the 1st week)
2) Don’t miss your attendance. (I missed my attendance only 3-4 times in the 1st week)
3) Take notes. (I’m trying, I’m really trying)
4) Control your temper (I lost my temper only on the 6th day of college. Not bad, at all)
5) Eat well (I hog lunch and dinner. I should have better breakfast and snacks henceforth)
6) Don’t sleep in class (Naah, I won’t)
7) Answer in class (Yeah, I did it once! And will continue to answer!)
8) Don’t abuse. Even if it’s Ricky Ponting (Tuff one. I’m trying. Seriously)
9) Don’t shout and howl and scream and yell (Sigh. I won’t)
10) Write more original stories and don’t react to criticisms. You are not perfect. (Yes Sir)
11) Behave in a civilized manner with everyone. (
12) Get decent marks in mid sems and Continuous Evaluations. It’s no use getting great marks in end sems if your marks suck in mid sems and CE (I realized this after 2 years. Yes, I’m dumb)
13) Improve your vocabulary. And I don’t mean abuse vocabulary (Hello, why you being sarcastic to yourself ?) Extensive vocabulary would help your career (???) as a journalist.
14) Jump to the front benches. Then you have no option other than paying attention in class. And you can't even use your cell phone sneakily-I got caught, just yesterday. *sighs* (See, I promoted myself to the second bench, because I used to come late--oops, I broke my 1st resolution, I'll improve, I promise, I promise!!!---yeah so I come late, so all the places at the back are occupied, so I sit on the 2nd bench, and it's actually not that bad. So, I'll jump to and fro from the third last bench and the 2nd bench as per my "mood")
And the list is to be continued.....Let's see if I can follow 14 commandments of my "life"....