From Christopher's blog. http://www.crissdude.blogspot.com/ (Thank me for publicizing your blog)
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn on a random page and find random line.
The rope began to hit the butcher, the butcher began to kill the cow,
Oh. Can I use the rope to hit other people ?
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can
Ouch, that hurts. I came back from a stiff train journey today and I'm tired.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Some shit on CNN-IBN this morning. Dad was watching it.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is?
12 something ?
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
11:41 am (Hah, I was close)
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Some tak tak noise in my cupboard. I wonder what it is. Hopefully not a lizard or something.
7. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Ballack's pics, Christopher's blog(ahem! That's why this post is here) and my orkut scrapbook.
9. What are you wearing?
Red shirt, red skirt
10. Did you dream last night?
Some shit of my sis and sending her off to America, and I was in Mumbai. I dreamt it because I was in Mumbai, and we were there for the visa for my sis !!!
11.When did you last laugh?
Before 5 mins with my sister about the half naked man in my train.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Boring white walls and a animals+forest painting and a Team India's 20-20 winning team's poster from Outlook magazine.
13. What do u think of this quiz?
I enjoy quizes which save me from my usual boredom.
14. Which was the last film u saw?
Woodstock Villa lol. Sikander is Hot.
15.If you became a multimillionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A house in Mumbai, a law degree, my own law firm, and a publishing house and lots of other things for my parents, sis, grandparents blah blah.
16. Tell me something about you that I dunno.
I want to write a novel some day.
17. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Remove that shit called global warming.
18. Do you like to dance?
19. George Bush
20. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
21. Would you ever consider living abroad?
No way. India rocks, totally.
22.What do you want GOD to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
"Hey, you did a decent job down there."
23. People who may do this memo in their journal.
I wouldn't know about it. Since people read my blog, and don't bother to comment. They might as well, take this away in their journal and not even inform me about it. Ahh, who cares anyway.