Thanks to all those people who Mannat maangofied for me for the exams and a kick for those who didn't, I managed decently in 5 papers and fared miserably in one (Everyone screwed up, so I guess it's ok).
Who cares? I'm (mostly, hopefully, kinda) in 4th year now. Only 2 more years and I officially (mostly, hopefully, kinda) become a lawyer, although I don't know if a lawyer is what I want to become.
I didn't get my voter's id card on time, even though I registered through Jagoore.com, which proves how efficient the government is. I couldn't vote, and I'll never forgive myself if Gujarat goes to the dogs, just because of my missing vote.
My sister is coming back to India after almost 9 months in the U.S. Things she will/has to do-
1) Start your entrance on the footsteps of India by asking, "Abbe, Sachin ne kitna banaya?"
2) Announce, "It's so hot here. You know, in the U.S. (in a bragging plus ironic tone) it was boiling hot at 2 degrees!"
3) Eat panipuri with special gutter pani and urine mixed with the chutney.
4) Drive the activa and turn and watch an accident, and meet with an accident yourself =)
5) Meet all the relatives who would say, "Hawww, you are 22 now!! Are you going back to U.S? When will you get married then?" And then give a'Wtf-is-wrong-with-you,understand-that-your-daughter-is-upto-something-with-some-firanga-who-is-out-to-rob-her look to my parents (Naah, my relatives are too cool for that, actually)
A Grandfather joke.
Q.How can you avoid mosquito bites while you are sleeping?
A.Sleep after the mosquitoes go off to sleep.
I'm betting on Mumbai Indians to win IPL. What about you?
(Bets are illegal in India)
If Sachin Tendulkar is reading this, please check out Urv's post on an awesome dedication to you.
Oh yeah, others can read it too....
P.S- I'm joking about my sis being a snob. She can't wait to come back to India and she can wait till eternity to go back to the U.S.