To those who haven’t read Harry Potter:- Your life will remain incomplete forever. I pity you.
To those who read Harry Potter and hated it:- Crucio to you. Oh wait, take an Avada Kedavra too.
Some points which make you sure you have been obsessed with the Harry Potter books:
1) You have taken a paint brush or anything that remotely resembles a wand and muttered a few ‘Lumos’ and ‘Nox’ and tried to do a ‘Crucio’ at anyone laughing at you (Personal experience. Yes, I was a kid.)
2) You have sorely wished you could wipe out the memory of those kids, with a simple ‘Obliviate’, who keep ranting the subject matter at the top of their voice and yell out doubts, which make you feel dumber than ever.
3) You thought cricket is stupid after watching Quidditch.
4) For boys: You wonder why the smart girls of your batch are not as good looking as Hermione Granger.
5) For girls: You sorely wish there existed real Oliver Woods and Cedric Diggorys in your school/college.
6) You cried when Sirius, Dumbledore, Snape, Fred, Lupin, Dobby died.
7) You wished the pictures would move instead of being stationary.
8) For hostelites- You wonder why the food in Hogwarts was so good and why the food in every other hostel sucks big time.
9) You have compared your teachers with Umbridge, Flitwick, McGonagall and were amazed at how they have so much in common.
10) You have each spell, each of the decrees passed by Umbridge, each dialogue in the book mugged up, and you still struggle to learn 10 pages of your study material by heart.
11) You have joined orkut communities, started orkut communities, written blog posts, discussed on Facebook walls- just to predict or read what others have predicted regarding the content of the next book.
12) You jumped at every rumour of Ron being dead of Harry being dead in the last book and your hands trembled while you read the last book (Not exactly, considering most of us knew Harry would be alive, thanks to the stupid media who broadcasted it early in the morning)
13) You were very critical of the Harry Potter movies, and you irritated your friend who didn’t read the books and watched the movies, by telling them every 5 mins during the movie about which parts they missed and which parts they added and made it worse :D
14) You were sure History of Magic would be more interesting than the History you studied in school.
15) You realized that even if you were a wizard, you would still struggle at understanding female brains (snigger snigger!)
16) You can read the books a zillion times and discover a zillion new things each time you read it, although you have mugged it up by heart, already :D
Can add more and can simply go on. But will end here.
Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak! :P
P.S- I know I have left out a zillion other things, but couldn’t make this post endless. You are welcome to add your own, or criticize these ones.
P.P.S- For all those who loved the new dress on my blog, and for all those who winced on seeing the pinkness on my blog- Thanks, thanks, thanks only to Nidzzi. Nidzzi, take a bow :D