The post, and a serious discussion with Peter on this topic made me realize I was wrong in doing that. But I cannot help it. Like men generalize and say girls are emotional fools, shopping freaks, et al.
I had a talk with my friend about this last night. We decided to think about one good quality that most guys have. We thought for 44 minutes, followed by another discussion after court the next day and.....
We came up with the eight characteristics about guys...Which makes them guys :-|
1) Men are too chilled out. Won't take care of their room mates and sit with them when they aren't well, like we girls do. A tsunami can't stop them from playing that zillionth counter strike game of the day at 4 in the morning with an end semester exam the next day.
2) Guys always make the first attempt making the girl's life much easier. The ball being in her court, u see ;-)
3) When a girl passes by, a guy will end up noticing her face, and if he liked the face, then he moves downwards and moves upwards again. Stares again. Chapter over.
When a girl passes by, a girl will notice her hair, accessories on hair, face features, face make up, clothes, other accessories like earrings,necklace, ring(if it's possible to see in those few minutes when she passes by her), her purse/bag/books/whatever she's carrying, then finally her shoes. And if her nail paint is visible, then that too :D
It's fun freaking boys out by noticing so much and discussing about it with them, isn't it? =)
4) Can they sound any sexier when they are asleep and you hear their half sleepy voice? I think not! :-)
5) They have a good sense of direction. Won't ask anyone for help, but will circle around lanes a zillion times but yes, in the end they get you to your destination. That is, if we shut up and don't stand in their way=)
6) Can act like real babies and stubborn and create a fuss over nothing. Call us drama queens, but they are no less!! :-|
7) The presence of a guy makes a girl feel really secure. Not claiming that girls cannot be independant and cannot protect herself. His presence makes her feel confident. Like a feel good factor =)
8) They are good at gadgets. A technician cum electronician cum plumber at our disposal :D
They might not have a single romantic bone in their bodies. They might choose computer games over you. They might love the car,booze more than you.
But Eve settled for Adam, didn't she?
DISCLAIMER:- I have written the above mentioned things noticing other guys and listening to the dramatic experiences of my friends. Have to mention this since my mom reads my blog and she will wonder what I'm upto in college ;-)
Not that this disclaimer will work. She'll still ask me what I'm upto in college =))