"Hey, you know what? I saw Madhuri and XYZ sitting together and having snacks.Are they...?"
"Don't be stupid. Madhuri was walking with ABC today evening re !!!!"
"Uffff, you don't know what I saw.Madhuri was glowing when she was waiting outside the girl's toilet and talking to DEF.Trust me !!!!"
That's what is called the GNLU grapevine. Let's see the allegations against a person, say against
1) Madhuri roams around with 20 guys in a day.Let's see who these 20 guys are.Only 5 are her own batchmates, hmm....And, let's see, 10 are her seniors.God, she's so shameless, hitting on her seniors. Ohh Ohh seriously man, she's chatting day and night with her juniors like they are best friends from school.
2) Madhuri watches cricket in the mess. C'mon, a girl just CANNOT like cricket. Even the guys don't have their eyes glued to the T.V, but this female.......Ohhh I know why she's doing it. So simple. So that she can get close to the other guys who are watching cricket. DUH !!!!!!!!!
3) Madhuri is always talking on the phone. She has a guy back home!! Long distance relationship !! So cute !!!
4) Madhuri is basically from Bombay. I'm telling you, she must be just like those typical Bombay people, full of attitude and all.
5) Madhuri is basically from Bombay and Chennai? Chennai? Don't tell me !! How come she isn't dark and she doesn't have curly hair? She cannot be a Tamilian. She must be a Gujju since she stays in Ahmedabad now, dude......
6) Madhuri is wearing ethnic suits (salwar kameez, in our desi language ) these days. She even wears long earrings and leaves her hair open. Oh she is glowing these days. Something going on, ehhh ??? ;-)
7) Madhuri is always orkutting. WHY ?????? Something going on, ehhh? ;-)
8) Madhuri is looking too happy these days. WHY ??????? Something going on, ehhh? ;-)
9) Madhuri is studying in the library. Really? Seriously? Don't tell me!! I mean, Ma-dhu-ri in the li-br-ary !!! Arre, bol naa, uske baju mei koi ladka..........
10) Madhuri is always messaging on her cell. WHY ??????? Something going on, ehhh? ;-)
And the list goes on......
But I'll thank the Almighty and say the situation isn't as bad as I have portrayed above, at least it's not that bad for me. True, people talk about me, but, c'mon nobody has crossed their limits and it's all in fun, ain't it......And of course, it's easier to be on the other side of the boat.
Ohhh i'll catch u later. I see a junior walking hand in hand with one of my batchmates.......